Keeping your child safe online is so important. Here are some resources to help you help your child understand internet safety.
Internet Safety Rules
- I will be careful about the information and images that I put into my mind because God cares about what I see and hear.
- I will tell my trusted adult if anything makes me feel sad, scared, or confused.
- I will ask my trusted adult before sharing information like my name, address, and phone number.
- I won’t meet face-to-face with anyone from the internet.
- I will always use good netiquette and not be rude or mean online.
Activities for Kids
Know Your Internet Safety Rules
Wordbank: TMI, TRUSTED, PRIVATE, OK, CHECKIN, ADDRESS, HELP, UPSTANDING, TRUSTWORTHY, CYBERBULLY
Ebooks for Kids
“Webster’s Gecko Goof”
Are all facts on the internet trustworthy?
“The Princess’s Password”
Keep your passwords protected.
“Delivery for Webster”
Never give out your personal information without a trusted adult’s permission.
Trusted Adult Coloring/Drawing Page
Draw a picture of the trusted adult that fits each category of this coloring page.
Resources for Mom & Dad
NetSmartzKids | activities, games, videos, and resources for teaching internet safety
Common Sense Media, “Kid-Safe Browsers and Search Sites“
Positive Christian Videos
This site requires a FREE account from LCOC. Email Mrs. Mindy to recieve your invitation.