Starting now the children’s ministry is collecting items for our Kids Life Family Night service event. We will be packing Family Medicine Cabinet Kits for Helping His Hands to giveaway during and after emergency situations.
Collection bins will be available in The Grove to drop off items.
Monetary donations are welcome. Please see Mrs. Mindy.
FAMILY MEDICINE CABINET KITS
Appropriate for family needs and easily assembled during Kids Life:
- Adult Pain Reliever (e.g. Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Ibuprofen)
- Children’s Pain Reliever (Chewable Tylenol)
- Adult Multiple vitamins (One-A-Day)
- Children’s Multiple Vitamins (Flinstones)
- Antacid (Tums, Rolaids, Maalox)
- Hydrogen Peroxide in plastic bottle
- Antibiotic or First-Aid cream (Neosporin, Triple Antibiotic Ointment)
- Assorted Band-Aids (1 Box)
- Q tips
- Nail clippers
- Rubbing alcohol
- First aid tape
SAVE THE DATE | Service Event
Saturday, Nov 9, 10a-12p* | Service Activity & PIZZA!!
A pizza lunch will be served after we are done packing. Click here to register your family.** After lunch, we are invited to join the other Life Groups at Lake Prairie Elementary for a time of open gym (beginning at 12:30)
*Please note the date change.
**Registration is not required for this event. However, it is very helpful so that we can ensure we have enough food and supplies on hand.**